Get better control of your Stormwater sediment run-off. Bringing sophisticated process control suspended solids sensors and turbidity meters to Stormwater and Waste
WHY QUADBEAM SENSORS?
Our Stormwater and Wastewater Sensor - the SWW, is our newest suspended solids sensor / turbidity meter available and is one of its kind worldwide.
Once again we have created an incredibly reliable and repeatable total suspended solids (TSS) sensor / turbidity meter using our four beam technology. However, the SWW differs from our other sensors by the transmitter component being incorporated into the sensor body, making it perfect for in-line monitoring in the Stormwater industry. What makes this sensor even more appealing is its amazing price point.
We're confident our product will save you a lot of time and money monitoring and controlling the sedimentation and run-off.
Contact us on (+64) 9 2384609 and find out whether the SWW is right for you.
- Four beam self-compensating sensor virtually eliminates drift due to contamination or electronic ageing
- Low power option suitable for remote installation
- Simple user interface and set up
- Easy connectivity to a wide range of transmission solutions - connects directly to 4-20mA and Modbus RS485
- Stormwater sediment run-off monitoring
- Flocculant dosing and control
- Wastewater monitoring and control
- Environmental monitoring
PRODUCTS RELEVANT TO THE STORMWATER INDUSTRY:
S20 SWW SUSPENDED SOLIDS SENSOR
0 to 10g/L in normal activated sludge
S40 SWW SUSPENDED SOLIDS / TURBIDITY SENSOR
0 to 2.5g/L in normal activated sludge
T30 SWW TURBIDITY SENSOR / SUSPENDED SOLIDS SENSOR
0 to 750 mg/L
For more information, contact us on (+64) 9 2384609