Get better control of your Stormwater sediment run-off. Bringing sophisticated process control suspended solids sensors and turbidity meters to Stormwater and Waste
WHY QUADBEAM SENSORS?
Our Stormwater and Wastewater Sensor - the SWW, is our newest suspended solids sensor/ turbidity meter available and is one of its kind worldwide.
Once again we have created an incredibly reliable and repeatable suspended solids sensor using our four beam technology. However, the SWW differs from our other sensors by the transmitter component being incorporated into the sensor body, making it perfect for in-line monitoring in the Stormwater/Wastewater industry. What makes this sensor even more appealing is its amazing price point.
We're confident our product will save you a lot of time and money monitoring and controlling the sedimentation and run-off.
Talk to us today and find out whether the SWW is right for you.
- Four beam self-compensating sensor virtually eliminates drift due to contamination or electronic ageing
- Low power option suitable for remote installation
- Simple user interface and set up
- Easy connectivity to a wide range of transmission solutions - connects directly to 4-20mA and Modbus RS485
- Stormwater sediment run-off monitoring
- Flocculant dosing and control
- Wastewater monitoring and control
- Environmental monitoring
PRODUCTS RELEVANT TO THE STORMWATER INDUSTRY:
S20 SWW SUSPENDED SOLIDS SENSOR
0 to 10g/L in normal activated sludge
S40 SWW SUSPENDED SOLIDS / TURBIDITY SENSOR
0 to 2.5g/L in normal activated sludge
For more information, contact us on (+64) 9 2384609