T30-SWW Suspended Solids Sensor / Turbidity Sensor
- IMMERSION: T30 SWW
HOW IT WORKS:
- Ratio-metric four beam signal processing compensates for changes in optical properties of emitters and detectors due to ageing and surface fouling or coating.
- Effects of colour and temperature are virtually eliminated.
The T30 turbidity sensor has two emitters and two detectors, set at exactly 90 degrees to each other. As each emitter is pulsed in sequence it produces two detector currents, one from the detector opposite the emitter (attenuation) and the other from the detector at 90 degrees to the emitter (scattered light).
- Remote sediment and turbidity monitoring in waterways
- Raw water intake monitoring and control
- Final effluent release monitoring
- Dosing control
- Monitoring of clarifier overflow weirs
- Four Beam Ratio-Metric Self-Compensating system - reliable, repeatable, accurate signal, better control
- Does not require a sensor-specific controller
- Has an economical power use whilst using Modbus
- Competitively priced
- From 0 - 50NTU through to 0 - 1000NTU
- 0 - 750 mg/l SiO2
- the measuring range will vary according to media and particle characteristics
TEMPERATURE & PRESSURE OPERATING RANGE:
- 0 - 50°C
- 5 bar
A cleaning nozzle is included for applications where contamination may be so high it full masks the light transmission. A water jet or air jet can be fitted to remove offending contamination.
For more information: Download Data Sheet
Interested in T30-SWW Suspended Solids Sensor / Turbidity Sensor?
Complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
(Please specify model type if applicable)