T30 In-Line Process Turbidity Meter
- IMMERSION: T30-IMM
- HYGIENIC: T30-3HY
The T30 Turbidity Meter is a unique Turbidity Meter being an In-Line process instrument, utilising four beam ratio-metric technology along with both Attenuated and 90º Scattered NIR. Making it a very reliable, accurate and repeatable instrument giving it better control in its range of measurement.
- 0 to 50 through 0 to 1000NTU
- Measuring range will vary according to media and particle size
- Four Beam Ratio-Metric Self Compensating system - reliable, repeatable, accurate signal, better control
- Both Attenuated and 90º Scattered Light designed to meet ISO7027
- Range of Sensors, a sensor to best fit your monitoring needs.
- Both Hygienic 3A Certified and Immersion Styles Airjet Cleaner of Immersion Style
- Simple User Interface, calibrate to what is being processed. Better control of your process.
For more information: Download Data Sheet
In-line Turbidity Monitoring
WPC Concentrate Monitoring
Stormwater Runoff Monitoring
Raw Water Intake Monitoring
Final Treated Waste Release Turbidity Monitoring
Interested in T30 In-Line Process Turbidity Meter?
Complete the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
(Please specify model type if applicable)